This e-course was created with a real love and passion for the travel industry (and for Instagram!). As someone who is active in the travel industry in both my professional and personal life, I have seen one too many Instagram accounts of hotels, travel bloggers, travel brands and travel agents that just. aren’t. doing. themselves. any. favours.
I wanted so badly to share my knowledge with them, because with some adjustments, these Instagram accounts could be seeing amazing success and watching their followers become engaged, interested and trusting of them, eventually converting to customers.
So I decided to create this e-course.
Most bloggers and new brands on Instagram end up feeling really discouraged, because they don't know what they're not doing, or what they might be doing wrong. They can't pinpoint why they see little to no growth or development...and they just stop trying.
Don't become one of them.
The Masters of Instagram e-course is your start to finish guide to Instagram on how you as a travel professional - whether that means a blogger, travel agent, hotelier or travel brand - can see success through achieving higher engagement, using relevant and niche hashtags, collaborating with others and understanding how you can create a clearly branded style.
Prime your profile for success
- 3 things your bio must include in order to fine-tune your account
- An in-depth guide: clearly define your niche to attract your ideal followers
- Defining Your Niche step-by-step workbook
- 'How to define your ideal follower' workbook, so you can create appropriate content to attract that avatar going forward. It all starts here.
It's all about the content
- 5 techniques for taking beautiful photos (even with a cameraphone)
- The power of a cohesive theme and 5 proven ways to create yours
- What content you should be posting (and what you shouldn't)
- 4 methods you should use (every time) to ensure your content reaches fresh eyes
- How to encourage and use user generated content to grow your 'gram.
- *BONUS* Useful apps to help create, edit and plan your Instagram content
Hashtags and maximising your reach
- 5 effective methods for discovering your ideal hashtags
- Uncover how to make it to Top Posts in your tags and start being seen
- What types of hashtags should you really be using?
- Leveraging community hashtags to grow your own account
- Find Your Hashtags workbook
Community engagement and 'the hustle'
- How to engage your audience once your content strategy is in place
- *BONUS* 10 Calls to Action you can use
- Using Instagram Stories to connect with your followers
- 8 steps to successful giveaways/contests
- *BONUS* Giveaway/Competition template and examples
- The power of collaborations - 5 ways to collaborate with others in your niche
- Step by step guide to reaching out to others (and a detailed list of things you need to be clear on before you do so). Keep track of your collaborations with a printable workbook
- How to maintain a high rate of engagement and growth.
All for the cost of dinner at a restaurant.
For the cost of an evening out having cocktails in an upscale London bar.
For the cost of a new jacket from Topshop (barely!).
For the cost of a haircut and blowdry at a nice salon.
For the...well, you get the idea!
- You are a travel brand, business or blogger and you realise the importance (and influence) of social media in today's world.
You struggle to reach your target market on Instagram - or even to get new followers.
You want to understand how to increase engagement on your photos.
You’re ready to focus your niche down and start getting meaningful results - in other words, relevant followers that convert to paying customers.
You’re overwhelmed with all the info that gets thrown at you and just want an organised, step by step system.
You’re not sure what specific hashtags you should really be using and how to find them, or the ones you do use aren’t getting your page seen by the right people.
You feel overwhelmed by all the Instagram lingo and the constant changes : Instagram’s ‘algorithm’, hashtagging, geotagging, shoutouts, takeovers, shadow-banning, etc.
You want genuine, relevant followers and visitors, not just to get your follow count up quickly by any means necessary.
You find yourself worrying that you are falling behind the digital marketing world.
You want to focus on quality and value over simply being popular and having “good numbers”.
You simply haven’t got a clue where to start improving your strategy.
Masters of Instagram is bursting with all the information you’ll need to start working on your account from a focused & professional perspective, including plenty of bonuses such as downloadable work sheets, tear sheets and checklists with actionable tasks to participate in from the get-go.
- You aren’t willing to put in the effort and make necessary changes.
You are already kicking ass on Instagram. You don’t need my help! ;)
You expect instant, unrealistic results.
You only use Instagram for fun or for sharing photos with friends and family and not with any particular aim.
You tell yourself you don’t have the time to put in any work.
Instead of spending weeks or months trying to figure it out on your own, it’s all here - packaged into a neat and clearly presented course for you. If you've been feeling frustrated, burned out, exhausted and uninspired - I've been there. I understand you...and I can help. Let’s erase the confusion and instead escalate your success in (and enjoyment of!) using Instagram.
You’ll come away feeling much more focused, with clearly defined goals and strategies in place and a clear picture of what your account needs to look like, who exactly you are targeting and what how you will reach your ideal followers.
Instead of spending hundreds a month (which is what it would cost you) for someone to manage your Instagram for you, you could simply invest this one time and learn it for yourself. I promise - it's not that complicated, and it'll be so much more fun!
There may be some basic knowledge I don't go too deep into (such as what a hashtag is, or what 'tagging' someone means) because the info will be obvious to anyone who has been using Instagram for a while already (or it'll be something you can easily Google the answer to), but every strategy and system I introduce will be explained clearly and you won't need any sort of specialist or technical knowledge for my techniques. Just a curious mind and a willingness to make an effort to implement them!
It's absolutely for you. Whilst I do go through some of the fundamentals that you need to perfect before you can move on to the meatier strategies, the content I teach is all based on in-depth testing and trial & error from years of experience and this course goes a LOT deeper than just the 'basics'.
This isn't just your bog-standard "how to grow your Instagram" course, this is a tailor-made system especially for you, a travel industry professional or creative. There are real-life tear sheets and examples all featuring travel brands and businesses, first-hand tips from travel industry Instagrammers, hotels, tourism boards and more, plus all my content is written and designed with the travel industry specifically in mind. You won't find another Instagram course so precisely attuned to your niche.
While you will need an account set up first in order to actually implement anything I teach, I do go through all the essentials you'll need in place before the 'real work' begins. So you can dive into the course at any stage, no problem.
You'll have full lifetime access to all course material and bonuses. This means any time the course is updated or new bonuses are added, you'll receive these too. Deal?
If you realise you suddenly need the money for an emergency or have changed your mind, I understand! Life happens. You have 30 days from date of purchase to request a refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that once purchased, you may not share any of the content with anyone, nor repurpose the content in any way, and if all workbooks and bonuses have been downloaded, refunds are also no longer possible.