This e-book was created with a real love and passion for the travel industry (and for Instagram!). As someone who is active in the travel industry in both my professional and personal life, I have seen one too many Instagram accounts of hotels, travel bloggers, travel brands and travel agents that just. aren’t. doing. themselves. any. favours.
I wanted so badly to share my knowledge with you, because with some adjustments, your Instagram account could be seeing amazing success and watching your followers become engaged, interested and trusting of you, eventually converting to customers.
So I decided to create this e-book for you.
Most bloggers and new brands on Instagram end up feeling really discouraged, because they don't know what they're not doing, or what they might be doing wrong. They can't pinpoint why they see little to no growth or development...and they just stop trying.
Don't become one of them. If you give up or stop bothering, you'll never achieve what you could if you just knew the right Instagram strategies and 'secrets'.
The Masters of Instagram e-book is your start to finish guide to Instagram on how you as a travel professional - whether that means a blogger, travel agent, hotelier or travel brand - can see success through achieving higher engagement, using relevant and niche hashtags, collaborating with others and understanding how you can create a clearly branded style.
Prime your profile for success
- An intro to the necessities of your bio and the importance of your first impression
- 3 things your bio must include in order to fine-tune your account
- An in-depth guide: clearly define your niche to attract your ideal followers
- 'How to define your ideal follower' so you can create appropriate content to attract that avatar going forward. It all starts here.
It's all about the content
- 5 techniques for taking beautiful photos (even with a cameraphone)
- The power of a cohesive theme and 5 proven ways to create yours
- What content you should be posting (and what you shouldn't)
- 4 methods you should use (every time) to ensure your content reaches fresh eyes
- How to encourage and use user generated content to grow your 'gram.
Hashtags and maximising your reach
- 5 effective methods for discovering your ideal hashtags
- Uncover how to make it to Top Posts in your tags and start being seen
- What types of hashtags should you really be using?
- Leveraging community hashtags to grow your own account
Community engagement and 'the hustle'
- How to engage your audience once your content strategy is in place
- Using Instagram Stories to connect with your followers
- 8 steps to successful giveaways/contests
- The power of collaborations - 5 ways to collaborate with others in your niche
- How to maintain a high rate of engagement and growth.
All for the cost of a quick lunch out.
For the cost of three cocktails at a cool bar.
For the cost of a new top from Mango or Zara (barely!).
For the cost of a simple blowdry.
For the...well, you get the idea!
- You are a travel brand, business or blogger and you realise the importance (and influence) of social media in today's world.
You struggle to reach your target market on Instagram - or even to get new followers.
You want to understand how to increase engagement on your photos.
You’re ready to focus your niche down and start getting meaningful results - in other words, relevant followers that convert to paying customers.
You’re overwhelmed with all the info that gets thrown at you and just want an organised, step by step system.
You’re not sure what specific hashtags you should really be using and how to find them, or the ones you do use aren’t getting your page seen by the right people.
You feel overwhelmed by all the Instagram lingo and the constant changes : Instagram’s ‘algorithm’, hashtagging, geotagging, shoutouts, takeovers, shadow-banning, etc.
You want genuine, relevant followers and visitors, not just to get your follow count up quickly by any means necessary.
You find yourself worrying that you are falling behind the digital marketing world.
You want to focus on quality and value over simply being popular and having “good numbers”.
You simply haven’t got a clue where to start improving your strategy.
Masters of Instagram is bursting with all the information you’ll need to start working on your account from a focused & professional perspective, including plenty of bonuses such as downloadable work sheets, tear sheets and checklists with actionable tasks to participate in from the get-go.
Instead of spending weeks or months trying to figure it out on your own, it’s all here - packaged into a neat and clearly presented e-book for you. If you've been feeling frustrated, burned out, exhausted and uninspired - I've been there. I understand you...and I can help. Let’s erase the confusion and instead escalate your success in (and enjoyment of!) using Instagram.
You’ll come away feeling much more focused, with clearly defined goals and strategies in place and a clear picture of what your account needs to look like, who exactly you are targeting and what how you will reach your ideal followers.